Sunday, October 25, 2009
Had reach london on friday morning. Staying away from my room, alone is kinda of good for me. When i'm in the room alone, i will start thinking a lot lot of stuff. Start to emo might even breakdown. Staying away is a good choice for me.
The environment and people here are different. Therefore, i feel different. It wont make me feel so bad for now.
Last night, went to the Tower bridge. The bridge opened!! Kuai yin had visit the Tower bridege three time and this is her very first time see the bridge open. She said "San, you are lucky. You bring luck to us. Its not easy to seee the bridge open" I hope to give my luck to my love one. I would like to pass all my luck to him. Just hoping he will be fine. I miss him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)






0 comments:
Post a Comment