Thursday, November 20, 2008
On Monday, suddenly had the feeling to go exercise. Call upon my hubby to company jogging. That evening was every cloudy, the sky was dark. I was worried it would raining but in the end NO RAIN! hahahaha... nice weather with no sun. Good timing to jog! hehehe =D
We went to Tun Razak, a park where a lot people jog there.
It's been a very long time i never jog. Starting was walking, as time pass, i started to jog slowly.
TIRED!!
Plus the way i breath was wrong i think, according to my consultion, Mr Wong.
~~~~~
Then, something very bad happen.
Half way jogging, my vision was blur. Cant see things clearly.
So stopped at a nearby pole, and thing got worst.
My head was turning round.
... collapsed!!! Fainted!
Regain concious after a mouthful of water.
Luckily the passerby was kind to give their hand.
I was given a 100Plus too!
Thanks to those who help me.
Really thank a lot!!!
~~~~~~
Before i forget, i need to thanks to Mr Fui
I was glad he was beside me all time
I was so scared that moment.
Whole body no energy and was blur blur.
According to Mr Fui, i faint because
~~~~
the black-out made me recall, a event happened last year.
=(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)






0 comments:
Post a Comment